20 Minute Steady-State Cardio [Women Over 40]
- Choose any cardio activity you like including treadmill, stair master, stationary bike or run or bike outside.
- Start out slow with a 2-minute warm up.
- Then work hard for the rest of your 20 minutes, raising your heart rate to a point where you're hot but you are able to catch your breath and speak.
- If you have trouble catching your breath, slow down to a comfortable, yet challenging page.
- Follow with a 5-minute cooldown
Last modified onMonday, 06 March 2017 13:26